The Squat on Second Position


This was taken sometime in 2002. We were in Batulao having lunch with our 'guide.' I forgot his name, but he's that little boy on the upper right. The other girl we call her "Doc." I also forgot her name. She teaches chemistry at DLSU-Taft and already has her PhD kaya "Doc". My friend, Arjyl, is the one behind the camera taking our pic. As you may have guessed, I am the girl in green shirt. Do take note of the stance, I bet that is not how my jazz teacher would have wanted me in but I was not even aware of my body's position at that time. It's a squat on second position, tapos nakausli ang pwet! Hahaha I never realized how loose my limbs were until I saw this picture. Don't worry, I'm still flexible up to now. *wink* Posted by Hello

Comments

Quentin said…
looks like a pretty difficult way to sit if you ask me

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame