ABB-Peyups Oldies Thread has a new Home!!!

ABB - acronym for mga Anak ni Boy Bastos

After I don't know how many days of trying...really trying...trying really hard!!! Harder than hard! Oh my god it's really hard!!! I hope that my moving threads have finally paid off!

Ewan ko ba. I took it upon myself to keep the thing alive! Hahaha Ang comment ko nga was because "it churns my creative juices." How'd I know that? My nipples become perky just going to the site. Of course, I'm kidding!

Alam mo ba kung ano na ang mga balak kong gawin kung di siya mag-work with Member's Area?

1. Find ways to open the Sex and Intimacy thread ng Peyups. If people are commenting that "It should be opened." I was already plotting ways on how to open it. I was thinking, how would a certain payment scheme sustain Peyups' servers if they would need around PhP 2000 per month. How much would be appealing to the younger audience? Would people from UP be eager to pay for something just so they can post anything about SEX!

Yesss... sex sells. I bet it would. So I was already devising plans on how to put credit card accounts on that thread. How to set up usernames and passwords and the like. Like what is an attractive payment scheme to lure people in? Probably karl has already thought of all this so I commented on the Feeback thread. Also thought about, how much does he need to try out this scheme and why aren't they banking on the S&I thread if it's "dinudumog ng madla?"

What can I say? My mind works in mysterious ways. hahahah I am evil!! I'm a businesswoman. Nyikes!

2. There is always that option to write under kink's name and put it on the front page. No big deal!!! hehehe Only that it's hard to be kinky all the time and talk about sex all the time. Especially if you're not getting any most of the time. Well, that's what fiction writers are for--- to create dreams. Wet dreams!!! Ohh, yes!!!

3. If I get enough practice, maybe, I can try out a larger audience. Say... write for FHM!!! And by practice, I meant writing! *LOL* Although I would not complain if somebody wants to give me more luvin'.

If all things still didn't work, I would have had everyone to use the tagboard on this site as comments area for ABB. I don't care. It's freedom of speech and everybody has the right to express him/herself.

I wonder, what being bastos is...

All I have to say is that, "I have such high tolerance for 'what is bastos'."

Comments

Anonymous said…
natawa naman ako dun sa "it's hard to be kinky and talk about sex all the time, especially if you're not getting any most of the time!" oh, well, great writers (like you) have wild and active imaginations naman eh. keri na un! hehehe

noreen

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame