You Can't Spell Awesome without ME!



I have been listening to this song for a year before I actually wondered ... "What does the video  look like?"  You have Taylor Swift and Brendo Urie having a lover's spat at the start of it... in FRENCH! Which sounds so damn sexy any which way you listen to it. Then it's a burst of magical colors in rainbow, glitters and cotton candy all over. What's my favorite about this...? Let me think... Something about the lyrics especially these lines...
 

Me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
I'm the only one of me
Let me keep you company
Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
You're the only one of you
Baby, that's the fun of you
And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e



Kink says: Sorry it took me 3 years to update. It's not that I've been busy... I just had to find the WHY I'm blogging. Now, I remember, it was a PASSION Project. Didn't care much about payments or ads. I just enjoyed writing.

I did a major re-layout of the blog and ended up with the simplest and most basic design. I think my colorful life is enough to fill it up. Hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame