Men and Cute Tellers

Women, do not underestimate the power of a cute smile.

I do not know what is it about cute women and men. But as you will see in this entry, there is a huuuuge connection with cute women tellers and the men I'm acquainted with. Let me demonstrate...

Exhibit A

While browsing on Chinito's web page, this caught my attention. On September 3, 2004 Chinito wrote on his blog:

I really had no plans doing that stunt I did two days ago. That is, smiling and getting everyine I come across with this morning. Until I saw the bank tellers. Haha. She was cute. And she was cuter when she smiled and greeted back. Nyehehehe... I think I'm going to open an account there. :D

Exhibit B

And remembered this entry from months ago in peyups.com's Oldies Thread. Okay, never mind his bank accounts but do notice where the biggest deposits are...


On 2004-06-04 14:45, hydro posted this at peyups.com's Oldies Thread:

may the mods correct me if i'm wrong, pero wala naman yatang masyadong offT dito e.

ako talaga i've grown to hate BPI. if it wasn't for the pros of their ATM's i'd have cancelled my account there already.

subukan ko ngang magpaka-wholesome

survey:

list what types of bank accounts you have (a short explanation wouldn't be out of place either)

ako

with Banco de Oro

1. US$ savings account -used to be where my pay gets credited
2 & 3. Peso savings na "auto debit" with my Checking/Current account - to pay for bills and stuff (the funds are in my savings kapag walang pumapasok na check/s so i eard interest kahit konti)

why BdO? kasi the banking hours suit me. 9-5:30pm sa non-mall branches. until 7pm yata sa malls.

plus they have waaaay cuter tellers

BPI

just that multi-earner account w/ATM - panalo pa din kasi yung dami ng ATM's nila e. and naka auto-debit yung life insurance ko dun.

HSBC

power vantage account - my pay get credited here now and i get to save a bit more on charges. and i finally got approved for a credit card (naka-bundle with the account). before kasi i was always denied na magka-credit card dahil daw yata flight risk ako because of my frequent travels

i just realized imay have divulged too much but after typing all of that nakaka-hinayang i-delete. saka who knows? baka may kalabasang magandang discussion kahit papaano.


Exhibit C

On the same discussion thread, at 2004-06-04 18:09, hydro added:

kink_gurl: siguro everytime nakikita ni "chicken-mod" jsm na may post tayo dito sa thread bubuksan na kaagad kasi baka daw may post tayo na super bastos!

natawag pa akong madaldal tuloy (totoo nga naman minsan), 'eto na nga at nag-try magpaka-wholesome.

i'm not 100% sure, pero i think open ng at least half-day ang BdO kapag saturdays.

on I-bank: mukhang ok nga daw sa dami ng promo/goodies dun (sabi din ng kuya ko). pero the question is "gaano ka-cute yung mga tellers nila?"

masyado na kasi akong na-a-angasan sa BPI e. plus i pay most of my bills thru BdO. (actually pati yung housing loan ko i got through BdO. ang isip ko nun kapag hindi nila ako in-approve i-alis ko LAHAT ng deposito ko sa kanila).

i-edit ko lang para i-hirit kay kink_gurl na - i don't put my eggs in any basket! makati kasi kung sa basket ilalagay. saka sensitive ang eggs ko!

****

My bro and I were discussing something earlier. He's too much the money person and he computes a lot! So I told him, if I were to get a man of my own, I'll probably prefer somebody with money. Money being a signifier of wealth and stability, of course. So I explained, "Bakit kako? Beauty and brains na nga ang sa akin e!" *kapal*

It does make sense, people go into relationships for different reasons but somebody said before that in order for it to work, both parties must complement. They may be two wholes with a complete set of personalities but they have to have something that the other is lacking. Catch my drift? Therefore, I need somebody who has something that I do not have. And very generous with that, too! *lol*

Kaya siguro ginawa ako ni God na maganda at charming pero walang pera para balang-araw makapag-asawa ako. Most single career women I know don't need anything from a man that's why they are having a hard time looking for one. But if I had more money, I'll look for a guy who will make my life more fun and exciting than it is right now. So hindi pa rin pala ako olats!

Pero kahit wala pa akong pera---good thing I'm cute. I have a cute smile, too! Unfortunately, I am not a teller. I just bring good luck. *buhat ng sariling bangko* hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame