What Is Bigger Than Love?

Okay... so I hang out a lot on Facebook. Hihi! #addiction. Once you start "looking around", you can't stop! 

Bad habit, I know. But I have a perfect excuse for it... "I need to be updated with the world and my friends."

Anyway... there is this site that most of the friends I have been following on my Newsfeed have this as one of their "go to"sites for love, relationships and other cheezy, sappy stuff. 

I liked some of their thoughts. Guilty!

And some, just sounds too preachy for me --- Like... "You should do this and that" stuff and this is what you should look like or should do in your 20s and 30s. Which kinda sounds BS to me sometimes because I have passed through those age. Somebody in their 50s in 2017 might actually think me petty and childish. So, let them write their own blog about it! I like me petty and childish. Hehe!

And it says there...
"Maybe your journey is not about love, maybe it’s about purpose."
"Maybe it’s not about intimacy, maybe it’s about inspiration."
"Maybe it’s not about attachment, maybe it’s about letting go."

And so I ask myself... What Is Bigger Than Love?

Is "Purpose" bigger than Love? Is "inspiration" bigger than Love? Is "Letting Go" bigger than Love? 

Or are these things you also do because of Love? 

What is Your Definition of Love?

(Let me just process what definition of Love I am going to use then will get back to you.)

On a side note: Let me expound on my singleness later on. But, as you can see in this blog (and me reading it again after my 7 years hiatus), there is a lot of "I wish I have a boyfriend" longings here or "I wish I can have more sex" stuff or "I wish I felt deserving of love" or ""I am going to be mean today because I deserve the best" kind of postings. 

I have more time to talk about that because I had seven years exploring it without bothering to tell people about it. Seven years to self-awareness, people! Therefore, Imma gonna post more!!! Wee! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame