I'm Back, B*tches!!!!



After much thought about do I go back to this blog or just create a new blog. Do I Kink or Do I NOT Kink ever anymore!! Sooo, you see which thought won... I'm back!

It has been what... seven years since I last uploaded a crazy thought. Because, you know, I thought Facebook was going to be enough. Or that Instagram photos is enough. Or that my life would be better if I kept quiet and it would be better for my career to just post on those damn social media sites.

Anyway, going through stuff I have written in the past made me realize, it ain't that bad at all. I had some pretty good stuff here!

This has been my "playground."

Let's get back to it and let the fun begin! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame