LSS Moments: Bruno Mars Covers Adele's All I Ask



So, I am posting another one because I would not want the feelings to pass. 

After watching a recent Adele concert where the sound system goes bonkers, you can find it here. So I was like going over other YouTube videos and found a version from Bruno Mars. I cried the first time I heard it. Why?

"'Cause what if I never love again?" 

(Hahaha!)

What if, folks! What if!!!

There is also this interview with Bruno Mars about how this song came about with Adele. So, for people who are debating whether Bruno or Adele did it better, now you know, it was a collaborative work.

On a more personal note. I was journaling earlier and on my usual note was talking to God. Like, wow, I am halfway through my life and there is no sign of a significant male figure that has potential to be in a romantic relationship anywhere near here! Grabe!!! 

There is a higher form of love, I understand that. We use this definition of LOVE for life coaching with LEAP: "Love is supporting the HIGHEST GOOD in others including yourself."

It's just too bad that all of us (including me) have a huge hold on the romantic version. Forgive me, tao lang. Hindi ko pa siya na-outgrow. And, that is what f*cks up my system. Tao lang talaga.

So this is an excerpt what I wrote God:

"There is this article which appeared again on my Facebook Memories for the third time! Third time na! What I remember in that article is that "I Welcome Love Into My Life." In fact, I put it in a post it note and made it into a mantra.

Third time na ito to show up sa "Memories" ko!!! Naman!

Sige na, okay na ako to be single for the rest of my life if that is the will of God. I surrender na to His will! 

Just point me to the direction how I can be living my life with purpose? Please show me the way, kasi tatlong taon na rin akong nangangapa kung saan ba ako pupunta. What will give my life more meaning? Point me to that direction ASAP, please".

...'Cause What If I Never Love Again? 

I know that's not true. I am soooo loving this song. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame