That One Person I Really Need to Marry


Ever since I got myself into the program, LEAP, whenever I seek out love and approval from other people, I ask myself "What part of me am I not loving right now that I am asking for validation from the people outside me?"

"How do I love myself more?"

 "Am I loving myself enough?"

"What is it that I need to give myself?

"What is this experience teaching me right now?"

And I dig deep looking for the answers. There are times that I feel it is a struggle living with just me. Asking myself sometimes "How committed am I to myself?"

No doubt about it I am married to myself. No question about that. These days, I ask myself how do I love myself more and how do I be kinder to myself more each day.

More on this later. I just wanted to share this video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame