Salt Bae

There's this "sexy beast" which the Internet (and myself) have just discovered over the past weeks. According to some articles about him, he is from Turkey and he is a butcher. A butcher with great skills in red meat and some sexy salt sprinkling talent thus the name "Salt Bae."

Just last night I made my own version of this "salt-ing" talent on my Instagram because I am one of his million fans there. I also have a lot of "You had be at steak" shoutouts on my Facebook while reposting some of his videos.

In a world of "let's be kind to animals" and "let's eat only vegetables and fruits"--- because my yoga world is filled with that--- he is a refreshing welcome to me (and maybe everyone, as well). He's a butcher, he cuts meat, he de-bones them and he makes steak and the way he sprinkles his salt is as James Corden calls it "The Christian Grey of Red Meat!"

Yes, he just brought SEXY back!

Let men be men!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame