Kink's (c)HUNK #2: Duncan James of Blue


Duncan James of Blue aka Ang Lalaking Bagong Laba. Posted by Hello

Hehehe... never expected myself to be a boyband fan. But he's sooo darn sexy! I've only seen him mostly on Blue's MTV and everytime I see him I just throw my knickers on my TV set. *snicker*

What I like most about this bloke is that he doesn't give a bloody shit about his looks. He always has that "I just got out of the spin dryer" look. Or what I'll say in my own native language, "Ang lalaking mukhang bagong laba." He probably looks at himself in the mirror, fixes his hair with gel, buttons his shirt, puts on his pants then runs out of the door. Honey, I like the attitude and I like your style. Rating: Three lacy thong panties and a see-through bra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame