*BANG! Lock.*

No more! My heart cannot take the pain anymore.

I picture myself amidst a great big hall surrounded by doors. All of them are open. Sunlight streaming through them. This is my heart. This great big hall with doors widely open. Welcoming everyone. No more. This stops now.

I want to feel less pain and let the scars that haven't healed yet to mend itself.

*Door creaks. Shuts it. Locks it with key.*

No more charity work for me. I've given dates even to those I don't even like. It was in the hopes that they see themselves and appreciate who they are. Seeing that a nice, not-so-bad-looking woman is actually going out with them. I wanted them to have more confidence. But it never really worked. They feed off from my confidence.

*BANG! Closes another door shut. Lock.*

Former lovers whom I let pass by my life. You belong to my past. Not in the present. No more baggages from here on. I leave you.

*BANG! Lock.*

No more pain.

*BANG! Lock.*

Love hurts? I don't think so.

*BANG! Lock.*

All I wanted was a guy I can talk hours with. And he's still not here.

*BANG! Lock.*

Am I really addicted to love? Or just addicted to the pain that I thought is love?

*BANG! Lock.*

Why can't any guy see how wonderful I am? And even if a guy sees that in me, why don't I get to appreciate him?

*BANG! Lock.*

I will now stop trying to look for my guy. Let him find me.

*BANG! Lock.*

Make me ignore him if he's not worthy of my attention.

*BANG! Lock.*

I'm sick and tired of men who never see past the surface.

*BANG! Lock.*

I'm sick and tired of men who see me as a being of sexual desire. They never explored the depths of my mind where my orgasms emanate from. Let them screw themselves.

*BANG! Lock.*

BANG! BANG! BANG! Doors close one after another.

Lock! Lock! Lock! You're no longer welcome here.

I scanned the entire hall and double-checked each door if it were banged shut and locked. I got my ladder and opened each window. I got my cloak, put on the hood to hide my face. Got out the back door, carefully shuts it, trying not to make a sound. A soft *click* as the lock slid into place.

Let them think I’m still in there. *Sly grin*

As I rode off on a black stallion to the nearby forest.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame