People, Get A Life!!

People, you have got to get yourselves a life!!! Stop waiting for my next entries, GO OUT...LIVE... GET A LIFE! Hahahaha

But really, I'm flattered. My heart's gonna burst! I love you all. My counter's been counting a lot of coming ins and outs and I don't even know everyone. All you stalkers get out of those hiding places! Sobrang dami niyo na!! lol

I'm too darn busy for the past few days that I can't seem to sit down and write something. All I do when I go online is check my email and chat on YM.

Yeah...that was what I was thinking... maybe I should just put my yahoo messenger chats here just to entertain you, folks!

And guess what?!! Been talking to that hunky dude tocayo of mine, Louie Oviedo, on y!m. *evil laugh* God! Gusto ko na siyang pakasalan!!! We just made a song together last Friday... ain't that sweet? harharhar He had the chords and he asked me to write a poem. I can't write a poem so I ended up writing him a story as to what I can see with the music he was playing. We just jive. At the end of the ym chat session may kanta na siya. Galing!

Kaso kelangan pang pahinugin sa puno at he's ten years younger than me! *faints* Now, I'm not saying he's too young for me but I don't wanna pop his cherry!!! And if I do pop his cherry, paki haluan ng vodka at sprite *lol*. (I hope to God he doesn't regularly read my blog). But, he's so darn adorable. Tapos napaka-sensible pang kausap. I can't imagine him to be that young. Wish ko talaga wala siyang galang sa mas nakakatanda at okay lang sa akin na balasubasin niya ako *guffaw*. Colorado, here I come!

Oh my God!!! I'm a Madonna in the making!**

**And I'm talking about Madonna, the singer. Let me clear that up to avoid blasphemy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
10 years lang pala eh. kung si ate vi nga at si ralph, ilang taon yun? lalo naman si demi at ashton! :D

- nrn

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame