The Essence of Kink

Two Sundays ago, I passed by this small bar cum gallery cum band place near E.Rodriguez where most of my artist friends hang out. The owner of the small place is my friend, even the bartender knows me. I go there probably once a quarter or once a month.

I was wearing my loose jeans and a boyish, non-form hugging polo shirt. Of all the days I had to wear my more masculine clothes along came this cute guy and sits across me. And yes, deep inside I was cursing myself for wearing those clothes. Bartender friend introduces him to me. I decided maybe I can use my charms and flirt with him. So i used the textbook technique on flirting---make eye contact, smile, flip you hair, expose the nape while I was talking to him.

After buying myself two san mig light beers...He buys me three more drinks and insists he buys them for me. Before he left the place, he came over to where I am, akala ko bebeso but instead planted a kiss right smack on my lips then tells me, "I'll see you the next time you're here."

To which I replied, "That's probably a month or so from now." And in my mind I was probably wearing that same, stupid grin I am wearing on my face up until now while I am writing this!

I was waiting for him to ask for my number but he didn't. Waiting for him to do some "style bulok" thing but there was nothing! So, it's a good thing I didn't open my mouth when he kissed me. I was caught off guard and was taken by surprise to even think that I could open my mouth. But dang! I could've done that.

My theory: Maybe I have what is essential but it is invisible to the naked eye. :LOL:

I was wearing loose, non-form-hugging clothes for crying out loud! The only flesh showing were my arms, my face, and my neck.

AND YET! He liked me. *giggles*

Weird man!

Comments

Quentin said…
bahaha, kinks got a lip smack ! kinks got a lip smack ! kinks got a lip smack ! :D

for all we know, minutes after you separated he gave himself a big slap on his forehead and cursed himself for not asking your number
Anonymous said…
imagine what he could have done kung naka-mini skirt at tube ka. :D

-noreen

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame