Boobs

Don't ask me but there are times us, women, do tend to complain too much. Too fat. Boobs too big. I, for one, have this bouts of complaining about not finding men whom I am attracted to. Hehe

Therefore, I am not an exception to my race. It's a favorite past time, I guess, especially for us women. We feel like we're this darn primadonna who is God's gift to men and we don't have an ounce of flaw in our body. That we should be perfect! So in the end, we tend to be too harsh on ourselves.

I used to be harsh on myself. That is, until I learned that the world reflects how I see it. Meaning, "if I give it shit, it gives me back shit"! As simple as that. My moods affect the way I see my world. The way I see my world, affects the way I see it.

So it naturally behooves me when I read something from somebody of the same tribe as I am who starts to criticize her own body. Why do some women problematize too much about their boobs, I ask myself?

I HAVE BIG BOOBS!!! They are 34 Cup Ds! And I never had issues about men not respecting me or my body. Or maybe I'm just lucky?

Oh sure, it has been the butt of some jokes. Eh sa MALAKI naman talaga eh!!! The more you become defensive about it, the more they'd gang up on it. But if you've already accepted boobs as part of your body, it really does not matter. Joey Triviani of Friends once said that women are so lucky they've got boobs, "All they have to do is look down and it's there."

Men would of course be eternally fascinated with women's boobs because they are flat-chested! It's the eternal longing for something that you don't have. Maybe if men started growing boobs, they would have nothing else to do all day but to fondle it. At least for the first few days until they get used to it.

They don't have boobs but it occupies about 80% of their brains. Look at what they do with their penises! So maybe it's a good thing they don't have bigger boobs, that way they still get most of their work done.

Besides, how can you distiguish the males from the females if everybody has bumps on the chest? Do we start touching even mere acquaintances below their belts? Oopsie! Got bumps, you're male! It's flat! You're female. So, thank God for boobs!<

I never had problems with respect just because my boobs are big. Sure, it can be the main focal point of attention for some. But I have great legs so they could look at that too! I have a great personality so they quit staring at my chest. And it probably helps that I have an interesting face.

A friend of mine mentioned that when men look at a woman in bikini, it's not just the boobs that makes her attractive. It's more the aura of self-confidence that she exudes. And according to him, that's what they find sexiest in a woman.

Therefore, confidence on a woman is even better than boobs.

Comments

Quentin said…
boobs AND brains.

deadly deadly combo. some only have room for one and wish they have some for the other. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame