Shall We Dance?

If you've seen the movie, Shall We Dance, you'll remember this quote made by Jennifer Lopez's character named Paulina:

"The rumba is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish. You have to hold her, like the skin on her thigh is your reason for living. Let her go, like your heart's being ripped from your chest. Throw her back, like you're going to have your way with her right here on the dance floor. And then finish, like she's ruined you for life."

I don't know what to do with that quote yet or what story I can do with that quote as applied to my life so I'm just parking it here. But, God! How I wish a man can do that to me on the dancefloor. Throw me back like he's going to have his way right there and then.

Hah! That'll be the day.

Comments

gender-bent said…
the quote's so kinkeeh!! *lol*

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame