Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo

Oh! Lookie!!! I just found the "other team's" rulebook.

I knew it!!! I don't know why it took me this long to figure it out --- men do not need us women to find their balls! One must let them grow their own balls first before they even show it to any of us. *LOL*

Women should really be their old goddess selves. Have a life and ignore, that's the way it should be. Therefore, from now on... just sit on the throne and watch these men ruffle their feathers. And when one finds someone unworthy just exclaim, "Off with his head. NEXT!!!" *look at fingernails and then yawn*

And from the looks of it, eveyone can pick out a tip or two from here...Click here to take the quiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame