Indulge Me

I was walking around Megamall earlier and came across this wedding exhibit. I am not a great fan of weddings but I one of their samples did catch my attention. They were showing off their photography work of a Boracay wedding album. The slipdress design the bride was wearing caught my eye. I adore her dress! Right there it finally dawned on me my picture of my dream wedding. Hehehe

Just indulge me here since it's the first time I ever thought about the possibility that I might actually plan on being married. I like weddings but never to a point that I'd actually be in it!!



The Slipdress Gown from Vera Wang's Collection. Posted by Hello

Anyways... with the help from my bestfriend, Kiko, I sort of found my dream gown on the net and what kind of hairstyle I might be "sporting" for the event. I feel so pretty just imagining it!!!



The Hair. Posted by Hello

It's gonna be a small wedding with family and close friends. I thought maybe the Boracay wedding's just too expensive and too far away from Manila and the airport and my friends. So it's either a garden wedding/reception at Paco Park** or the UP Chapel*** then probably eat breakfast at a posh hotel or restaurant that serves good food afterwards.

Whatever. Indulge me.

All we need now is the groom. *LOL*

-------


** Something you might want to read about "The Mystery of Paco Park's Octagonal Cemetery"

***Little known facts about the UP Chapel: The church was designed by Leandro Locsin; the altar and crucifix sculpted by Napoleon Abueva; the floor mosaic, designed by Arturo Luz, and the Stations of the Cross by Vicente Manansala. In no other modern church in the Philippines are so much works by National Artists displayed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha, you said Wang,haha

-quentin
Anonymous said…
haha, you said Wang,haha

-quentin
noreen said…
two saturdays ago, my friends and i went church-hopping para sa wedding ng barkada ko. we also went to paco park. mukhang dun na sila magpapakasal. UP daw sana kaso walang maganda at malapit na pwedeng venue ng reception.

ako din, planado na lahat for my wedding. dami na nga nag-pledge ng gown, souvenir at invitation. groom na nga lang talaga ang kulang! =)
kink_gurl said…
Asa pa kayong papakasal ako sa Pinas!!! Maybe for the parents but if I had my way... I'll get married in a country where there's divorce. Gusto ko lang yun costume. *lol*

Quentin: :quizzical look: It is Wang...Vera Wang.

shoelace: thanks! Hope you'll be back in the Philippines soon.
Anonymous said…
Hi!
Vera Wang dresses are lovely! To die for talaga... Super!

Anyhow, I moved na pala. I have my all arouond blog on http://clair.pinoyweb.net
and my somewhat tech blog on http://clair.free.net.ph

Again, let me say it:
Vera Wang dresses are lovely!:)
Anonymous said…
Hi!
Vera Wang dresses are lovely! To die for talaga... Super!

Anyhow, I moved na pala. I have my all arouond blog on http://clair.pinoyweb.net
and my somewhat tech blog on http://clair.free.net.ph

Again, let me say it:
Vera Wang dresses are lovely!:)
Anonymous said…
ako, i dream of a midsummer night's dream wedding para alang gastos sa wedding gown, tuxedo, at damit ng entourage. problema lang baka alang paring pumayag maging mass celebrant ^_^ tsaka baka ala din um-attend kase pati sila dapat naka-hubo eh

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame