Dive In!

Hehehe~ I totally agree with this comics by Randall Munroe. Cannot seem to upload my comments because either my blog is too heavy or my internet connection is too slow. Anyways...

I was finally out. One with nature kind of trip last weekend. All the time, I was thinking how great it would be if I got my hands on the digital camera that were taking pictures of us. (Hell, I don't have pictures of me diving.)

After six years of my non-diving years, I finally got the chance to go SCUBAdiving again last weekend. Clean Up Dive in Anilao, Batangas area. As far as I can remember, the last time I dived was November of year 2000. I thought I forgot most parts of it but it was like riding a bicycle~~~once you've learned, you never forget.

I did manage to shoot up whenever I was 15-20 meters of calm, shallow waters... but then again... my excuse, I'm not used to wearing wetsuits underwater. Makes one too buoyant. I was more used to wearing bathing suit and leggings way back then. My dance outfit with a swimsuit. Hehehe!

***

So wanted the underwater pics but very dangerous to bring cameras especially if you're diving in a deeper edge with very strong, unpredictable current underneath. But the corals were spectacular. It's just that if you don't hold tight to something (most of the time on non-threatening corals that are deeply rooted at the bottom of the sea), you could end up in the South China Sea.

Domesticated people do not know that. Most of them are into "Pichur! Pichur!" Which is not so bad. However, you fear for your life first before you remember to bring the camera along. Or worry about any pictures being taken. Then after the trip, that's when you remember "Ahh yess... Pichur! Pichur!"

What's so weird about going into the sea. Most of the time, you keep thinking to yourself, either something can sting me and I die of something poisonous or something can eat me out here! Hell, how come I thought about that 3 days afterwards and not during the actual dive... *lol*

Then after that realization, you tell yourself... I think I'll do it again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame