Muy Caliente

Now this is rather unusual...

...Oh! I forgot!!! Nothing's normal when I'm around.

After close to a year of hibernation, I am back at Powerdance! Woohoo!! Dancing again. *happy feeling*

Aside from that, I've finally tinkered with my clarinet again. Yeah, blowing my head off. I'm back to my pastel-drawings which look more like a study in colors but what the heck. And last Saturday I was with river-trekking on the outskirts of Clark, Pampanga passing by this hanging bridge that looked like it came out from a Lito Lapid movie. Or for those who are not in the Philippines, try watching one of them Indiana Jones movie and you'll know what I mean.

Too many hobbies 'no? Years and years of nothing to do, I guess. And yes, this does happen if you do not have a lovelife. You don't get much lovin but you enjoy life. Not a universal truth but it does happen. hehehe

Back to Powerdance.

Well, what do you expect? After about a year or almost close to it of non-strenous activities, meaning, NOT DANCING! I was close to dying trying to breathe. Thoughts of, "Please God, don't make me die!" did cross my mind ten minutes after they started Jazz 1. And I had to remind myself to smile just so I don't look stupid reminding myself not to die.

And I used to join their Pro-Jazz class. So how come I'm dying with Jazz 1? Kahiya!!! :LOL:

Oh well... I think I managed to look good on the dance floor. Maybe I was lucky I knew basically most of the steps.

A few minutes after the class, right after I changed back into my street clothes, my body starts to itch. Most parts of my body, especially my arms, hands, ankles, and my chest area was turning red! Red and itchy!

An allergic reaction to something. WHAT...?

It couldn't be something I ate. Last meal I had was four hours ago.

So you mean exercise is bad for me now?! Hold it... the five hour trek last Saturday didn't give me this reaction.

After downing three cold beers, which, by the way helped because my hands were no longer red and swollen after the 2nd bottle. I came up with two theories where my allergies are coming from: 1) could be the sweat or 2) could be body heat.

Wow!! Either my sweat is lethal and is killing me slowly or I'm THAT hot?!!

Comments

gender-bent said…
I tried hiphop/jazzercise.. I went all flushed chabe nung fwen kong si Joy.. chabe ko, "I guess meh idea na'ko kung ano hitsura ko habang nakikipag-sex," sagot nya, "yan eh kung mae-exhaust ka nang husto like ngayon.."

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame