Kink (c)HUNK #3: Brad Pitt

A week ago, I was finally able to watch TROY on VCD. Brad Pitt had been my crush since I was eighteen, eversince he made that grand debut with Legends of the Fall. And after watching Troy, my lust after this guy has been rekindled.

I just love his legs. Yeah, yeah... he's got a nice torso but I'm a leg woman.

I just love that prime cut from hip to buttocks area whenever the camera shoots him half-naked in the movie. (Although in this picture, his calves and heel don't look so badly shaped either and from the looks of it, he's got yummy feet, too!) It made me think if his naked pictures were still available on the Internet. News of this came out way back in 1995, I think, when he and his then girlfriend, Gwyneth Paltrow, was caught romping around naked in some Carribean getaway. The guy's an exhibitionist, what else can I say? hehehe My kind of man, comfortable in his own skin. *wink wink at Brad*

Like an answered prayer I saw this thread re-surface on highfiber that eventually led me to the site which featured him *ehem* in all his splendor. I've developed a new hobby because of the recent developments--- "bird watching".

He reminds me of the sculpture called "David". There's one by Michelangelo and another one by Donatello. But more the version of Michelangelo comes to my mind.

*YuM* Such a fine specimen of a man.

Now I'm wondering, is he finally single?!!

Marry me, Brad. :ROFL:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ay... parang ang liit naman pala ni Brad Pitt... =(
Anonymous said…
me too! so love him in Legends... and i also finally saw Troy recently, on cable naman. that man is a MAN in every sense of the word *drool* eh di ba he's with Angelina Jolie now? can u imagine how unbelievably beautiful their babies would be...that is if Angelina chooses to get preggers by him....
kink_gurl said…
Sila ni Angelina Jolie?! HAH! Chismis lang yun!!! Kami na talaga, ayoko lang pa-release sa press :P.

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame