Portrait of kink gurl


It's simply divine to wear a two-piece in the summer. This picture was taken by Karl De Leon sometime in February 2004. This one's a favorite among my friends. You can say that he "caught me on film" --- charming, free-spirited, 34D breasts, and an I don't care what other people think about me attitude. Yes, my looks can drive the men insane but, as always, I keep attracting the wrong kind. Once they see me, they never bother to see the "real" me. I thought before that it should bother me but could I help it if they find me irresistible?! Yes, I am vain---I barely comb my hair, I shampoo every other day, and when the weather is cold I hate taking a bath. Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is my favorite too:)

You know, sis, you have this uncanny way of seeing things in a different light... er maybe the entire world sees it in a different light and you see it as it is. 34D breasts? Hmm, didn't notice, always thought they were just there.

In the meantime, bakit wala ako sa links mo?

Good day!

Tet
kink_gurl said…
Hehe... oo nga, pati ako di ko siya napapansin kasi they're just there. Malisyoso kasi ibang tao e kaya nahahawa ako.

Ayan ah... andyan na link papuntang site mo.

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame