A Barbarian with her Ham

December will always be a month to remember. If I'm not losing men, I'm meeting them again.

In fact, I keep on meeting so many , so many of them in a year that I hope to God there would not be a shortage of men later in my life.

I met another guy during that month let's just call him "Sweet Ham." I came up with that name 'cause he's sweet and I met him during the month of ham and quezo de bola. A guy friend introduced him to me. I think I instantly took a liking for this guy. I exhibited my usual “high school girl with a crush*” symptoms (*you know, cannot stop talking about the guy, super pa-cute, too excited, laging nakangiti kahit wala naman nginingitian), so my friend wanted to play the part of bridge or in Filipino "Bugaw" with me and Sweet Ham.

Now, as I've told my Bugaw that me liking his other friend is not a good sign. First, men who like me are those who are unavailable, both socially and emotionally. Second, my magnetic personality does not work with people I like. Third, they end up not liking me because I am not good with waiting and I admit I tend to be a little impatient.

My Bugaw would not hear of it. This guy according to him is a good guy, came from a good family. He can see that I was impressed with him being nice to me. He is not a crybaby. And he just got out of a long-term relationship.

“Uh-oh” on the last point. What does he mean just got out of a relationship?! Oh no! Sweet Ham was in a relationship?! And he just got out?

Do take note that I know NADA about relationships!

I told my Bugaw he is crazy. For crying out loud even if he is a Sweet Ham, he is still a man! And as far as I know men like to be as free as their birds, I mean, free as a bird!

Gawd, the next thing he wants is to be strapped with another person interested in a relationship because she has lived a very free-spirited life and needs to attain balance and enlightenment through a life of bondage (preferably in leather and whip, thank you).

If this were Ragnarok, I'll probably bash my Bugaw over the head. Then when my Bugaw’s out of the way, bash Sweet Ham next with my club. Once unconscious I'll ask the Kafra girl to keep him for me, and tell her that I'll just be back for him later and don't forget to feed him three times a day and bathe him in pineapple juice with honey while I'm out battling cute poporings.

Too bad my life is not Ragnarok and I am no swordswoman in real life. Whenever I play, I just have to keep on reminding myself that the male characters are not, I repeat NOT, part of the items I can keep in the game. Wouldn't it be so simple if I could just use my own bashing techniques to get myself a man in real life?

If, like my example, you have developed a strong liking for a guy, instead of asking your friends to go snoop into the guy's camp for you to know if he likes you or not, you just wrestle with him to the ground. If he lets you win he likes you, if you lose you go find yourself another wrestling partner.

Since Sweet Ham's not wrestling me to the ground, I have no idea if he does like me. Maybe it's best I don't know.

I should just let the Kafra girl bathe him in pineapple juice and honey till December this year. Heck! He might even end up with the Kafra girl for all I know.

I hate the long wait. Got to go kill more poporings.



Diablo II's barbarian is similar to Ragnarok's Swordperson; they have this special skill called "Bash" which puts additional hit points, killing the opponent in no time. I just love these hack and slash characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame