The Married Man Magnet draft 1

I hope I would not be the woman known for breaking up marriages.

"There's nothing sexy about me."

"I am not a sexual being."

"I would rather not explore my sensuality."

I have been propositioned by four married men in the span of one year!! Doesn't that say enough?! Gawd, I hate married men. Yes, they boost my confidence up by a notch but I feel like I am constantly playing mind-games with them.

Last December in 2002, a woman I don't even know called me up to inform me that the guy I was going out with was her husband. Ooops!

I met the guy in chat, it was August and it was raining, I was playing soccer and that was where I agreed to EB* (*chat term for eyeball) him. Let's just call him caveman. He's tall, he's dark, he's quite a looker! He's a sports buff but not your typical jock. We both came from the same university and I thought for a good-looking guy he's smart and maaaaaaaaaan does he have muscles on the right places on that tight, lean body of his. He did say he liked dressing in women's clothes... NOT a turn off!! I like weird men and their weird habits. I was in love!

But like all dreams, it's too good to be true... he's a liar. He had a wife. Though she was nice to me on the phone...extra nice... that's the reason why I don't want to see him again... him and his tight, lean, muscular, Greek god statue-like body. I must be fooling myself!

Another guy from the internet, *hinted* on me some two weeks ago. Probably wanting to run away from all the responsiblities of being a husband and a dad ... maybe for just one night.

Why do they choose me?!

He tells me, "You have this twinkle in your eyes... and this smile ... when I look at you ... parang ang naughty mo."

Not that I wanted to be naughty. Not that I knowingly wanted it to come out that way. I was just being me.

I hate it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame