Subscribing via RSS

I've been using Mozilla since... I don't know... time immemorial? Was never a big fan of Microsoft except of course since I'm at the mercy of their Word and Excel programs that's why I still use it.

Anyways, for my dear friends who are as clueless as I am, you could actually subscribe to a favorite blog of yours just by clicking this sign found on the lower right hand side of your Mozilla browers (in my case is a Mozilla Firefox version). Aren't you glad you passed by my blog? You learn something new each day! hehehe

What I used to do was... list down all my friends' blog on this blog of mine and usually go there when I got the time. Elk! Which was probably ONCE IN A BLUEMOON!

Comments

Quentin said…
gee whiz!

Me use IE because clients don't think of other browsers -_- besides, it has some nifty CSS tricks not found in other browsers :}

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame