Kink Likes: On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God


Admittedly, I bought it because of the title. Posted by Picasa

If you want to know more about the book or the author, click on the links.

They say it's a teen book? Hehehe Maybe. Maybe not. It's a teen book written by an adult. And if you're adult enough, you'll definitely go snickering on some of the hidden sexual innuendos. That is, IF you "get it".

I wish I had the same attitude as Georgia way back when I was fourteen. I could've been the "Crush ng Bayan" in every exclusive for boys school here in Manila. Not only that, I could've left a long trail of broken hearts behind me. Instead, I chose to find myself first before indulging in Sex God hunting. *snickers*

It was only of recent days that I found out how wield my "goddess powers". And yes, I want to be the girlfriend of a Sex God, too!!!

Yes, yes, yes, ohhhh yesss!!! I hope I get to snog one soon or else my lips may end puckering too much from snogging withdrawal. *LOL*

For a book chronicling an angst-ridden teenager's life, this book's really funny. Fabbity fab fab!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, the cover is different from the one i have at home. try the other books too. it's so hilarious i looked like a fool laughing alone in my little corner during my internship. me likes it too! :)
Anonymous said…
i have the 1st & 3rd books. she'll really funny. like bridget jones' younger sister. either that or she becomes bridget when she grows up :)
Zorki said…
ey if you happen to have pics or videos to share... you know where to reach me. Hiya kink.

ze book is it in ebook format?

Popular posts from this blog

Yahoo! Finished my other blog!!!

Being On The Wrong Continent

Five Minutes of Fame